Friday, May 22, 2015

Deep Thoughts with Cecelia Ray: Graduation Edition

 
As I type this, Ms. Cecelia is wrapping up her last day of preschool! I can't believe how much she has grown and how much she has learned since her first day last fall.
 
 I loved picking her up from school everyday and hearing her say "GUESS WHAT?" Then she would never give me a chance to guess and immediately would start singing a new song she learned or digging in her back pack to show me her latest piece of artwork.
 
I'm aware that the school years ahead may not always be so magical and easy. However, this was an amazing introduction to the wide world of education for her. And I can't say enough good things about her school. Now our plans are to have a summer filled to the brim with fun and then hit the books again in the fall!
 
 
Since you are probably here to read some AMAZING recent Cece quotes. I assure you, now that she is four-years-old and has one year of school under her belt, she's got some good stuff to tell.
 
"Kings and queens only want to dance to classical music. Flutes and pianos. Not rock and roll music. OH BABY YEAH!"
 
"Did God glue our hair on?"
 
Cece: "When I grow up, I'm going to be an artist and a baker."
Me: "What will Rosie be?
Cece: A robot
 
(Later, she went on to explain that Rosie will repair robots among other things.)
 
"I like lambs. They look like clouds."
 
"Dad, you're my best dad. You'll always be my partner."

 
This is but a teeny fraction of the excellent stuff Cece says. I will try to post these more frequently as I don't want to forget these gems!
 
And by the way, have a great weekend and summer! Hope to be seeing you around!
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment