Friday, September 5, 2014

Preschool!


 

How did you grow so big overnight?
How did you get so smart and bright?
Yesterday you were asleep in my arms.
Today you’re growing off the charts.
I’m so proud of you.
 
Frances England
 
 
Off she goes! Although it's been a slightly emotional week and day for me, neither of us cried this morning. Too much excitement!
 
 Somehow these past three years have flown by. Now I have to share my baby with the world while I wonder if I taught her enough good and useful things. I  hope she remembers to be kind, have fun, listen, and wash her hands. And by sharing, I mean she'll be gone only a few hours a day just down the street. But still. It's sharing.
 
I'm so proud! Rosie and I already can't wait until she comes home and we can hear about her day.
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment