Thursday, May 28, 2015

Living the Dream

 





Summer has officially started in my book. Cece is finished with school and Memorial Day weekend just passed. (Hope yours was lovely!) I would love figure out how to strike a nice balance of activities and relaxation this summer. This morning, we were all up early and made it to a playground before the weather got too hot. The most fun the girls had was actually just running in the grass. After a few icky rainy days combined with running errands, I think this is what we needed. Both Cece and Rosie have been in a great moods this entire day. That, if nothing else, is worth a blog post. I'm off to make some Pirate's Booty mac and cheese for lunch now. Am I living the dream or what? Have a great weekend, all!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment