Friday, November 22, 2013

(More) November via iPhone



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










 
 



The past couple of weeks have been busy, but such fun. I took Cece on her first airplane ride and we got to spend a few fantastic days in Chicago. She did amazingly well on both flights. I was so proud! I loved every minute I got to spend with friends and family in Chicago. Our next visit can't come soon enough.

We also saw the Fresh Beats in concert when we came home. I think that photo of the three of us should be blown up and put over the fire place. (Just kidding. We don't have a fireplace.)  We have also enjoyed spending lots o' time with Joe as his work hasn't been too nutty this week.

C and I also both went to the doctor for check-ups and flu shots. New baby is doing well and getting bigger (probably thanks to all of that Chicago pizza and Aunt Gina's sloppy Joe I dined on recently). We're very much looking forward to the upcoming holidays and getting to spend even more time with family and friends.
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment