Tuesday, November 19, 2013

We had a great day!




 
 

 
The Fresh Beat Band was the first TV show that Cece really got into (and of course, I got way into it too).When Joe bought us tickets to see them live back in March, I really felt the day of the concert would NEVER come.
 
So, last night was a blast. The theater was filled with little screaming kids, over-priced souvenirs, overly excited moms, and the biggest smiles EVER. I couldn't figure out what to watch- Cece singing and dancing with her microphone, or the Fresh Beats themselves (who are all adorable by the way. If I could sing at all, I totally would be in the band.).
 
I took some video with my Canon (only to realize I had the sound turned off later, BUMMER!). But I still got took some video of Cece singing and dancing on my phone. I'm so glad we went! Til next time, Fresh Beats!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment