Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Deep Thoughts with Cecelia Ray

 
I've repeated the following statements to a lot of friends and family lately, but wanted to share on this here blog in case you haven't heard Cecelia's words of wisdom lately.
 
 
"So. I don't have a tail. Just a butt."
 
"I am so strong! I have three muscles. One, two, three, four, five, SIX!"
 
"I want to go to pirate school."
 
Cece: "Grandma Pat is mommy's mom!"
Joe: "That's kind of weird, isn't it?"
Cece: "Not weird, it's wonderful!"
 
(After I took a chip off her plate)
"You have to ask! You have to say, "Please, can I have a chip?" "
(Wow, was I embarrassed.)
 
"Soup is ON, baby!"
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment