Friday, May 9, 2014

"We're the three best friends that anyone could have!"











 
Last week my bestie and my sister both came up from Chicago for Cece's birthday and stayed with us for a few days. I didn't sleep much, but it was entirely worth it to catch up and spend time with some of the most important ladies in my life. Cece loved having extra aunties around for story-reading, cake-making, general fun-having. Rosie was also living the good life as I don't think she got put down once. We dined out a couple of times and even spent a bunch of time playing outside since the weather (surprisingly) was nice for one day. I just loved it.
 
I'm so lucky to have a sister who is my best friend and also have a best friend who is like a sister. Even if we live a couple states away.
 
Thanks again for visiting, ladies! We've been missing you already!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment