Sunday, December 22, 2013

Delicious Christmas Cheer!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I present to you... more photos of our messy kitchen! I think this is the third explosion of edible holiday cheer that has occurred in here this month. Just in the nick of time for Christmas, we got our sugar cookies baked and decorated (with Azure's help. THANK YOU!).
 
The last time we made traditional sugar cookies, Cece was not even a year old yet. (You can see that post here. Look at how tiny she was!) She was thrilled to participate and so enthusiastic about sprinkle distribution above all else.
 
I probably won't post again until after Christmas. That being said, have a safe and lovely holiday! Enjoy your time off and time with family and friends. I have to be off now to finish my shopping and wrapping.

(Yep, I'm that person. I'm always that person!)
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment