Sunday, August 11, 2013

Upper twenties continue

 
Another year older? Yes. Another year wiser? That's debatable. Now that I am officially 27, I should probably officially stop shopping at Forever 21, reduce the amount I wear zebra print, pick up some anti-aging cream, and accept/admit that I literally cannot stay awake past 10 p.m.

Just kidding, I'm happy to celebrate another birthday.

My actual birthday was low-key, but lovely. I hung out with C, took a Zumba class, and got dated by Joe in the evening. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and ate oodles of tasty food and my face hurt from smiling so much during our date. (But if I didn't Instagram it, did it really happen?) We debated seeing a movie, but there was nothing either of us really wanted to see during the window of time available to us. So, we rented The Silver Linings Playbook and headed home for a cozy evening.

I think it should also be noted that I think Cece thought it was her birthday. She kept insisting the we light and relight the candles on the cake and sing. Too funny, that one!

Here's to being 27. I have a feeling that good things are to come this year.
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment