Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dual Hockey Cheer Baby Shower!

 
 
 
 



Some of my lady friends from college got together this weekend to celebrate the pending arrival of two future little Golden Gophers. I happen to love baby showers as well as my former hockey cheerleading teammates, so this was my kind of afternoon. I declined to participate in the baby food tasting game, but I actually tied for the win in the guess-the-melted-candy-bar-in-the-diaper game. Not sure what that says about me... In any event, it was a splendid afternoon with some ladies I have missed dearly. Let's keep in touch, yeah?
 
Congrats again, Jess and Katy-Jo! You're both going to be lovely mamas.
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment