Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013



 



It was such a sweet Mother's Day. We spent the morning at my grandma's eating good food,  exchanging cards and flowers, letting Cece run around in the yard, and watching her chase the cats around the house ("KITTY CAT!!!"). After coming home to give Cece a chance to nap, we got to hang out with the Canzonas who have been friends with our family for a long, long time. They are easily some of the most wonderful people I've ever known in my life. I'm lucky to be back in Chicago now and in the company of such fantastic people.

 Although I know that every single day and every holiday will not be the same without Dad (who was always so thoughtful and completely on top of cards and flowers), I'm more grateful than ever to have such a fabulous mom.  Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment