Monday, March 25, 2013

Beachin'

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
These photos aren't edited. The ocean is really that beautiful and all of my in-laws are really that ridiculously good-looking. (No pressure or anything!). They are also adventurous as Eric, Kim, Rachel, and her friend Katelyn were brave enough to try para sailing. I was only brave enough to frolic in the ocean, and even that ended badly as I got my ears clogged with water, burning in my eyes, and a boo-booed foot from the hurty ocean rocks.
 
Speak of adventure, a large group of ours went deep sea fishing while the Burskis, Andrea, and I went jet skiing and snorkeling. Unfortunately, there are no photos of our awesomeness (and my seasickness) as jet skis and cameras do not mix. You will just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment