Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Will's 2nd Birthday Party

 
 
 

While we were in Chicago this past week, Cece and I boarded the party train to celebrate Will turning the big 2.0.

I offered to assist in the photo-taking so that Sarah could, you know, be in the photos. And she could oversee that no one ignited during the candle-blowing-out process. Above are just some sneaky peeks. Sarah gets to keep the rest!

I must say, Will, two looks good on you! Thanks again for inviting us.

P.S. I've mentioned before that kid birthday parties are of one of my new favorite social activities. They are also a great photo opportunity to capture smushy cake faces. Here and here are some other cuties celebrating their b-days from earlier in the blog.

P.P.S. That amazing cake was sculpted and decorated by my sister. Whatever. I guess she's kind of talented : )

No comments:

Post a Comment