Thursday, January 17, 2013

January via Instagram


 




 


We've finally managed some out-and-about activities as we've all begun to feel better and more like ourselves. I've done a little work subbing some Zumba classes and working some pizza demos, leaving Cece in Joe's care which they both enjoyed. (It didn't hurt that he introduced her to the wonder that is hot chocolate.) Cece and I just made a big out-of-the-house trip as we are currently back in Chicago. We are definitely missing Joe. (And I hear he misses us!) But I'm glad to be with family and friends here.

By the way, after being on Instagram for almost a year and a half, I'm finally starting to follow other people. And I like it! It's tiny bit like Facebook, but more photos and less jibber-jabber. Follow me here if you're into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment