Sunday, December 18, 2011

I can't get enough of ...

Two lovely musical finds this holiday season:



A Very She & Him Christmas is playing here. All the time. Well, except when Joe needs a break from my woman music and holiday cheer. And it only partially has to do with the fact that I have quite the girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. (Can we PLEASE go shopping together?). I'll be sad when January hits and I have to save it for next season.



And Sufjan Stevens - Songs for Christmas. All I have to say is that you won't be disappointed. If you have really sappy musical taste such as I. That's all for now. Less than a week until Christmas now!

1 comment:

  1. BRR - You now have a reason for "Christmas in July"! Give you another month to listen to your Christmas music. However, I do advise keeping your windows shut!

    ReplyDelete