Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Salsa

Does anyone else look forward to Thanksgiving leftovers as much as I do? Everyone? Awesome. This year I made the brilliant (in my opinion) decision to incorporate some Thanksgiving leftovers into our usual Taco Tuesday meal. 

 And so now I present to you turkey tacos with cranberry salsa.


Sure, no one else in my family will probably even try this. Which is fine. I also made regular tacos for everyone else. And I'm certain this salsa will be fabulous on chips too!

Here is everything that went into the taco: Leftover turkey, sour cream, corn, spring greens, and cranberry salsa. The salsa is key... it kicks everything up a notch. I happened to have a half a bag of leftover cranberries from Thanksgiving and it was the perfect amount for this recipe.


 For the cranberry salsa, all you need to do is blend the following ingredients in a food processor until evenly chopped. (Or until it turns into this pretty color!)

  • 2 cups fresh or frozen crabnerries
  • Juice of 1/2 line
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup cilantro
  • 1/2 small purple onion
  • 1 tbsp chopped jalapenos
  • pinch of salt



Chase meal with pumpkin pie. You're welcome.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment