Thursday, December 24, 2015

Santa! I know him!

Just a couple days before Christmas, our family finally  managed a trip to see Santa. Cece, who is now a wise and experienced four-year-old played it cool. (Unlike the her first Santa visit.) 




Rosie did not play it cool. And we didn't get a good picture of our whole family looking at the camera. So Joe and I just purchased the image where he and I looked best, haha.


Yep, that's definitely a pic to hang over the fireplace ; )


(How come nobody takes a picture sitting on the Grinch's lap?)

I'm not sure what Cece told Santa to bring, but I sure hope he delivers.

I hope your Santa visits consisted of short lines and big smiles!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment