Thursday, October 29, 2015

Deep Thoughts With Cecelia Ray Volume 6


My dry erase board has recently filled up with my erratic scribbling of Cece quotes. Which means it's time to share a few!

"When I was three, I didn't like bacon. Now that I'm four, I say "HOORAY FOR BACON!" "

(To Rosie)

"Rosie, believe in yourself!"

(To Rosie)

"You're not supposed to cry when I'm singing."

(About her future wedding)

"Michaela could be my flower girl. She would give the prettiest performance."

(When praying before breakfast)

God, thank you for this milk and oatmeal. And please don't let a flood take over the city. Amen.


As always, stay tuned to hear more insights from Cece!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment