Sunday, September 27, 2015

And we're off to join the circus...

I decided for my 29th birthday that I wanted to check off a bucket list item and take a flying trapeze class. It took a little effort to pick a date and arrange for a babysitter. But we made it happen!




And I wanted Joe to take it with me, of course. Even though he warned me that he might be really amazing and I might get jealous of his skills. (Obviously.)

Here is a video of each of us during our first class, successfully making our first "catch."



 I would highly recommend Twin Cities Trapeze Center for anyone who enjoys, well, anything fun!  I seriously feel like I've fallen in love. I find my mind constantly wandering back to trapeze and smiling whenever I'm thinking about it. And I'm trying to figure out when I can go back next.  Even though climbing the ladder, standing on the platform, and grabbing the bar was nothing short of terrifying, the thrill and exhilaration I felt once in the air was just incredible. I mean, come on, it's FLYING!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment