Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Frozen Fourth Birthday

 
Over the weekend we celebrated Cece's fourth birthday in a Frozen fashion with our immediate families in St. Cloud.
 
 
 
Cece received MANY thoughtful and wonderful gifts including a Frozen big girl bike from her aunts. Cece played it really cool when she opened it. Is she excited? I can't tell.
 
 
The baby cousins were in attendance and at some point were all awake and sitting up!
 
 
^^^I asked Cece to take a nice birthday picture and she struck this pose for me.^^^
 
We couldn't have asked for better weather for the party and were fortunately able to spend a lot of time outside. 
 
 
 
Grandpa and Joe kindly assembled the bike during the party. It took Cece a few tries to get the hang of riding, but she did it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had a couple of activities for the kids including a piñata breaking and a pin the nose on Olaf game. (Harder than it looks, let me tell you.) And perhaps a couple girls were sporting Frozen nails.
 
 
Both of my siblings were in attendance for the celebration. After the party, we continued to spend extra time together since Robbyn was in town. (She is also the lady responsible for creating that lovely Elsa cake!) To have my sibs and sib-in-laws all together? Awesome. I couldn't stop smiling. It may have been the first time since our wedding and I loved it.

 
 
 
So there you have it. A small family party for this special little lady. Thank you so much to all who attended and who wished her a happy birthday. She even said later "Everyone loves me!"
 
So now Cecelia Ray is four years old. Four.
 
How is this possible? Miss Cecelia, to say your are a delight would be a ridiculous understatement. We enjoy your humor, your creativity, your kindness, and your sparkly self every day of the year. Your energy and enthusiasm for life is contagious and I can honestly say that there has not been a dull moment in the past four years. I'm grateful and privileged to be your mama!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment