Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Valentines!

The weather is back to cold and we are back to doing things indoors. (Like ordering pizza for lunch and taking photos of ourselves.)  Cece and I recently put our creative brains together and did a heart-themed photo shoot. Some of these shots were her ideas! I think I might collage the pictures as a Valentine's Day gift for Joe. For not having a studio or proper props, this was still fun and I'm glad we took these pictures!
 



 
 






 
Hope your upcoming Valentine's Day is filled with sweet things!
(Personally, I'm hoping for an extra-large bag of Lindor truffles. Hint, hint, JOE.)
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment