Thursday, December 18, 2014

Santa Visit


 
 
The last time we got a photo with Santa, it went a little something like this.
 
What a difference a couple of years makes. Cece was giddy and marched right up to him. Then she declared, "I would like an Elsa doll!" (I mean, we could have said "Hello, how are you?" but I think she was caught up in the moment and is very confident that she is on the "Nice" list.) Rosie on the other hand, had no interest in Santa and was certainly not on board with sitting for a photo. Which is fine. I will take what I can get.
 
 
That's a keeper! We will see you at our house on Christmas Eve, Santa!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment