Saturday, November 8, 2014

Gaetz Family Photos








 
I took photos for Bill and Heather's family at the Mill City Museum this morning. It's such a unique place for a photo session and a fun departure from sunny nature backdrops. (And believe me, I really like sunny field photos.) This was my second time taking photos here and I would love to do more. Plus, their family is so cute (and perfectly styled!), I could pose them in a DMV and still get lovely results. I also think we managed a decent mix of candid and formal shots, even with the chilly weather. Thanks again for giving me the chance to photo your uh-dorable selves! 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment