Friday, August 22, 2014

Adelie Amie





  
My friends Kristina and Tony welcomed their darling baby girl just a little over a week ago. I've known Kristina since I was just a wee little freshman in college. She encouraged me to try out for the hockey cheerleading team and the rest is history.
 
You wouldn't know it from these photos, but there were also two dogs, my two kids, and three grown-ups present in the nursery while these pictures were being taken. Adelie tolerated the paparazzi for a few minutes and we got a few good shots! I keep going back to the picture of her snuggly head... mmmmmm...
 
Congrats again, you guys! Adelie is just beautiful.
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment