Saturday, July 19, 2014

Four Months

This week Rosie turned four months old. Her chatty little personality is definitely starting to come out and I can't get enough of it.
 

She has reached the age of exploration, meaning anything within her grasp now goes directly into her mouth. She also gets a kick out of pulling my glasses off my face. The drooling is non-stop. (That sticker I put on her is probably not reusable, oh well.) Overall, she is a happy, wiggly, and giggly butterball.
 

 
Cece very much wanted to be part of this photo shoot and I could not refuse! Rosie laughs at a lot of things, but I feel like Cece is the person she laughs at the most.
 

 
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next month, Rosie!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment: