Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend '14

We spent this blessedly warm Memorial Day weekend at the cabin with Joe's family. The days were filled with good food, lots of littles running around in life jackets, and much sunscreen application. It felt like maybe, just maybe, this could be the beginning of summer.
 
My hands tend to be full of baby these days, so it takes some effort to pull out the real camera and I find myself taking lots of iPhone photos instead. I didn't take many pictures, even with my phone, but it's still better than none!
 








I feel that I also need to mention that over the weekend, Rosie slept one night from 9:30 p.m. until 5 a.m. She ate and then fell back asleep until 9 a.m. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) She is a 12-pound angel. Rosie also went on her first boat ride but wasn't in love with it as infant life jackets are probably not the most comfortable thing in the world.
 
I hope you got to enjoy Memorial Day and were able to spend time with friends and family!

 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment