Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Our first weeks at home

 
When we brought Rosemary home from the hospital, I tried to make an effort to take videos of those first few weeks. To me those brand-new baby days are almost magic. (To be clear, there's also lots of sleeplessness, poopy diapers, feeling physically icky from having a baby, and just messes everywhere in addition to that magic.) But honestly, having the four of us at home and just doing mundane activities was one of the most special weeks of my life. I loved seeing Cece as a big sister and Joe as a dad of two. Not to mention that I also loved every snuggle and the smell of newborn pampers again. Enjoy the little movie and pardon my shaky camera hands!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment: