Thursday, February 13, 2014

Visiting the dinos


 

 
 
Joe came home from work early one day this week and along with getting some errands done (yay for the dogs being bathed!), we made a trip to the MCM to see the new dinosaur exhibit. It was a well-done little exhibit for little kiddos. Personally, I enjoy seeing gigantic to-scale dinosaur skeletons, but I love dinosaurs in anyway, shape or form (even dino chicken nuggets). We all enjoyed ourselves and I'm glad we made the trip out of the house. When it's been so cold and I've been so big and pregnant, usually I just find it easier to hunker down in our house during the afternoons!
 
P.S. If you think Cece is wearing a princess nightgown, you would be correct. Any suggestions as to how to convince her to wear anything else in her closet would be appreciated!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment