Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Bits and Pieces (via iPhone)

 
 
 
 
 
 






For awhile there, it seemed as though our entire life/schedule revolved around potty training. Now that C is really getting the hang of things (and so am I!), we've been able to add more fun and activities back into our lives. We've had a couple solid play dates. Joe and I had our first legitimate date night for the first time since September. (Hence the token photos of food and a "getting ready" selfie. I couldn't help myself.) It was such a treat to have a couple hours together, just the two of us. We also ventured out this weekend to watch the Super Bowl with some friends. Otherwise, we've still been pretty house-bound, playing the Frozen soundtrack over and over (and over). BUT we are getting excited for a little upcoming road trip. And we've also started cleaning and rearranging (otherwise known as nesting!) for new baby. Only five more weeks until my due date! I am starting to get extremely excited and anxious over here.
 
Hope you are staying warm (and sane) as this winter continues!
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, she knows how to put lipstick on and proud of her polish. Cuuuttteeeee!

    ReplyDelete