Thursday, February 27, 2014

"I carried a watermelon."

 
Over the past few months I've tried to take a weekly baby bump photo. (Some are more thoughtful than others.) I know I've gone overboard with all of these pregnancy photos this time around. However, I don't know what the universe has planned for us. Thus, I'm trying to embrace this experience as much as I can.
 
The baby is slated to arrive literally any day now and I'm living on the edge of my seat. I am currently a swirly storm of emotions. I'm anxious and about labor and delivery. I'm utterly nervous about being responsible for the happiness and well-being of another human. I'm amazed (and still slightly weirded out) at the fact that my body just grew another person over these last nine months. I think, above all, I'm just absolutely eager to meet and hold this new little baby and finally be this family of four that I've been envisioning.
 
STAY TUNED!!!
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment