Thursday, January 16, 2014

Surviving January (via iPhone)






 
 
 
Hey! January is halfway over! We've been trying to get out and enjoy ourselves, weather permitting. Over the past few days, we made a trip to the Children's Museum, had a coffee/hot chocolate date with friends, did a lot of reading, a little shopping (I couldn't help myself around the teeny tiny clothes again!), and had some indoor playtime. We also attempted snowman-building, but only succeeded in creating a one-foot-tall snowman. (Oh, well. There's PLENTY of winter left.) Hope you are also enduring the month with a little fun here and there. Photos with my real camera to come soon? I hope?
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment