Saturday, January 25, 2014

New art!

 
As a Christmas gift, my sister made me some art which I am so excited to display in our house. At first I was going to put it in C's room, but I decided better and found a good spot in our living room where it can be viewed more often. I love it! I feel like she has great intuition when it comes to figuring out my own style and aesthetic preferences. I love seeing how she breathes life into small ideas and makes them into real tangible pieces. Thank you, sister!
 
Check out the other pieces in Robbyn's Etsy shop if you get a chance! I want all of her work, I just don't have enough walls.
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment