Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Last week in iPhone photos







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a few more photos from Thanksgiving, decorating, our trip to Holidazzle, and lastly a performance of Llama Llama Holiday Drama that Cece and I saw this morning (She loved it! And I love mother-daughter dates.)
 
Sorry I'm not sorry that this blog will continue to be super Christmas-y. At least you're not in my house to listen to the constant Christmas tunes too!

(p.s. I made those turkey cupcakes using a box mix for the cake, pre-made frosting, and then diced up ice cream cone marshmallows for the decor. Just in case you were curious!)
 
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment