Monday, October 28, 2013

Coming REALLY soon... baby Yost!


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Even at nine months pregnant, my friend Jess is still an awesome sport. She let me boss her and her husband around and was happily hiked around and did crunches in order to get certain shots. (If she goes into labor soon, it might be my doing.) Thanks, Jess! You guys made me laugh so much, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold my camera still. I heart you!
 
Baby Girl Yost, now that we've got these photos taken, you have my blessing to come out. I think your mama would appreciate it.
 
I also seriously hope I am glowing and this put-together when I'm 39 weeks pregnant.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment