Sometimes, I think it's OK to be a little selfish and spend a little time to make food for myself that no one else in the house will have any interest in. (MORE FOR ME!) So, yesterday, that food was spicy mango salsa. Super easy and super quick. Recipe is shared below.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Chop all veggies, mix all ingredients, squeeze the better half of a lime over everything, and serve with tasty, sturdy tortilla chips. Enjoy!