Thursday, June 6, 2013

A week with our besties via (a new!) iPhone

 
 
 
 

 
 

 

             
 
 
Our best friends just visited us for a WHOLE week. This means I got to play hostess  and have someone around all the time to listen to my constant yammering. I was in my element. We also visited the zoo, the mall, the pool, and various parks. (And let's not forget Target!) We dined outside for the first time all year and splashed in the water table for the first time this season. We read Llama Llama Time to Share a bit. We also put play-doh on our heads (Cece), up our noses (Cece), and tattooed our arms with marker (Cece).
 
Yes, it was constant togetherness, but it was much-needed (at least on my end!). I miss our friends already. Thank you so much for coming to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment