Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili

 

It's always a good moment when I discover a recipe on Pinterest that is actually as delicious, spicy, smoky, (and easy) as it claims to be.

This happens to be our second meal of chili I've made this week. (It's always a good idea to fill up on a bunch of beans before Valentine's Day, right?) Even though it's meatless, it was still satisfying. Joe ate two large bowls and he doesn't even like sweet potatoes. Excuse me while I high-five myself.

The full recipe is on this blog. The main ingredients are sweet potatoes, sweet onion, zucchini, tomatoes, and black beans. I followed all of the directions, except I didn't have any cilantro, dried or fresh. However,  I'm sure I will be making this again before winter is over and I'll just add it in then.


No comments:

Post a Comment