Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Duluth Part 2

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
We were in Duluth for less than 24 hours, so we just got a glimpse of the city. However, when the high temperature is only about 10 degrees for the entire weekend, sometimes a glimpse is good enough.
 
On Sunday morning we strolled around and got to see the Aerial Lift Bridge, Lake Superior, and some of the lighthouses before stopping for coffee to warm up. That excellent view of the shoreline was actually from our room's balcony. I also included a couple of pictures from dinner on Saturday night. Because the bridge was literally right next to the inn we stayed at, I teeter-tottered down the icy street in my heels to try to take a good night shot of the bridge. For being unskilled at shooting at night, these turned out a little blurry, but not terrible in my opinion!
 
 I'm sure the city of Duluth is so over being described as "quaint." But too bad, Duluth. You are quaint, I loved it, and I will be back again.
 
Thank you again, Joe, for such a memorable and fantastic weekend. My wind-burned face practically never stopped smiling. Love you and I hope you read this soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment