Monday, December 3, 2012

I'd love to stay, but I really "moustache"...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Prior to this year, I had never heard of this no-shave Movember business. Coincidentally, Joe happened to be growing an impressive lumberjack beard that he recently groomed into a deliberate 'stache. He blended right in with the crowd of other furry fellows (and not-so-furry ladies) who participated in the Mustache Run this weekend in Minneapolis.
 
I'm proud of Joe for running (especially since I am no good at running). And I'm proud of him for not being too overly-competitive in a fun-run. At least not that I saw...
 
(By the way, the photo of Joe fake-running definitely looks fake. And these pictures also made me realize that I resemble a hobo at 9 a.m. Good thing my classy moustache saved my style.)

No comments:

Post a Comment