Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Photos




Thanks to my sister-in-law Angela, we have some great new family photos taken this weekend in St. Cloud. She did a wonderful job. She captured the three of us looking happy and left out the four dogs running amok and the two assistants needed to get Cece to smile.

Although all the men were deer hunting for the majority of the weekend, Cece and I lived it up at Grandma's house. We hung out with her cousins, made all sorts of baked goodies, and went on a crazy successful shopping trip (I don't think I've ever gotten such sweet deals!), stayed up late, ate lots of caramel popcorn, and snuggled lots of babies. You know, the usual. I'm probably the jolliest hunting widow you will ever meet. But, of course, I am happy to have my man back and C always loves having her daddy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment