Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Bits & Pieces



  
 

 
 Hard to believe that we are nearing the end of September, so I guess that makes fall official around these parts. Like most people, the cooler weather makes me all warm and fuzzy. It takes me back to stomping on crunchy leaves, searching for the perfect pumpkin, cheering at high school football games, and scurrying across the U of M to class while spilling my coffee everywhere, etc. All excellent things.

Nothing too crazy is happening with us. We're adjusting to slightly cooler temperatures,  and Joe being in school. I'm missing him much more than I thought I would during the two nights a week that he is at class. Sometimes I'm productive on the evenings he's away. But I admit, most of the time I'm eating ice cream while browsing Pinterest and thinking to myself that I should repaint our whole house with chalkboard paint. Not sure how normal that is.

Above are a few photos from this week.

1. & 2.) Some body's hair is long enough for a ponytail! 3.) My pretty pedicure. Color is appropriately titled "Up All Night." 4.) Some lovely hollyhocks C and I saw on a walk. 5.) The leaves are changing colors... sort of. 5.) Cece loving the rolling slide at the playground. 6.) Pumpkins chilling at our local pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment