Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"I swear, in that moment, we were infinite."

In the spirit of it being back-to-school season, here is a trailer from a book-turned-movie that I cannot wait to see.



This book resonated with me and reminded me of my high school experience. Let me bare just a little of my soul here: I was so shy and awkward in high school, especially my first year. I was terrified of popular people (like they might bite, or something?). I endlessly stressed out about where to sit during lunch and assemblies and overanalyzed EVERYTHING.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still all kinds of awkward now. But I am definitely less shy, a hundred times more comfortable in my own skin, and more confident in my voice. And the reason I still have wonderful memories of high school because of several people whose friendship and kindness changed my life.

That being said, I'm excited to see this movie!
(And I hope it doesn't suck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment