Monday, August 13, 2012

Lakeside Snacks




This weekend we made a short little trip up to the cabin. There are many delightful things about spending time there, but I admit, one of my favorite activities is snack time. (I know, it's a pretty big shock.) And cheese and crackers are even better when they are lakeside. As you can see, Cece is applauding how awesome the snacking is. The weather wasn't nearly so hot and sticky as our last visit, but C still did a little swimming and sand-digging. And I even did a little skiing. And, as always, we love spending time with Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins. Looking forward to our next lake weekend!

Oh... and how does one small weekend trip with only one kid require about two hours of packing and then an entire day of unpacking and cleaning? I don't get this math.

No comments:

Post a Comment