Friday, July 6, 2012

A Fourth of July Short Film

My third and final cabin/4th of July post... and then I'm moving on. Promise : )
I hope C enjoys these little mom-made movies when she gets older. When I watch, I am reminded yet again that I am in the middle of truly the sweetest days of my life and I am so very very lucky to have such a lovely little girl and such a fantastic family to share our life with. Enjoy! (Music: 5 Years Time by Noah and the Whale)


"Well I look at you and say
It's the happiest that I've ever been."

3 comments:

  1. Really nice job! How' you get that 8mm effect? Very cool appealing. Song perfect for it! Good times:)

    Thanks for putting it together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that car boat she's on, cute hat with darling cousins, and leaping Maya. Who was on the ski's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an iphone app called 8mm camera. It's super fun and lots of different filters to use. We had a wonderful time. The guy on one ski is Joe. The people on two skis are Joe's mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete