Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Instagrams




Happy 4th of July week! We were fortunate that Joe got some time off work. Thus, were able to spend a few glorious (yet boiling HOT) days at my in-laws' cabin up north. It was all that the cabin should be- s'mores, campfires, lots of beach time, waterskiing, boat rides, AWESOME food, bean bag toss, cousins, and just the right touch of laziness. The only thing that was missing was a few dear faces and a few cousins whom I hope to see soon.

Most of my multi-media energies was spent on taking a bunch of video for a little movie I wanted to make. BUT I managed to take, um, seven photos with my phone when I wasn't chasing everyone down to "act natural." There's not much more to say, except that we have a not-too-shabby situation up when it comes to finding summer fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment