Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Photos


























On Cece's actual first birthday, we had Melanie Mahonen take her one-year photos at the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Since Joe was available, we made it a family photo shoot and even took a few "anniversary" photos with our two-year coming up. (I even wore my wedding earrings as a nod to our anniversary.) I knew she was going to do a fantastic job, but I really am thrilled with how these turned out. This is a fun and precious time in our lives right now and I think that really got captured.

4 comments:

  1. awww beautiful pics and your baby is just so adorable =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter's dress is perfect. loveee it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your little girl is so sweet! Love the polka dot dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like.. real keepsake family photos! Really good one with Cece & her dad and kool flower to match outfit right?

    ReplyDelete