Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Wedding Wall


Printing and framing some of our wedding photos is something I've been meaning to do for about a year and a half. It's just one of those projects that kept getting put on the back burner, especially with moving. But today, I made it happen. It's nice to finally view them somewhere besides a computer screen. So if you enter our home, we have tangible proof that we are, like official grown-ups or something. (As if that weren't apparent already by the baby toys everywhere and the two large, bored canines.) Although this isn't major domestic goddess work, I still think it's worth mentioning.
The language art in the middle was purchased at The Afternoon, one of my favorite stores. I love buying gifts for others there, so it was really fun to treat myself to something last year. Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment