Saturday, December 24, 2011

My "other" Christmas greeting

Happy Holidays to you and yours! Had I not done photo cards this year, this would have definitely been my greeting card of choice. Some of you may know that I am mildly obsessed with the products of Curly Girl Design. I have calendars, magnets, matted prints, and even an iPhone skin.  I often look for excuses to send these cards to people since they're so dang adorable. I even got a chance to attend one of Leigh's signings about a year ago and she's kind of dang adorable too. (I'll take anything off the Curly Girl website as a Christmas, birthday, or "just because gift." Just saying)

Anyways, besides doing free advertising this Christmas Eve, I really want do want to wish all of my five readers (and whoever else stumbles upon my itty bitty blog), a very Merry Christmas. I hope you are with the people you love, doing whatever it is you love, and celebrating what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment