Monday, December 26, 2011

Holidays Part II: Christmas Eve in St. Cloud





We spent Christmas Eve at Joe's parents' house with all of his siblings and nieces and nephews. As seen above, Cece had a great time playing with her cousins, but didn't care so much for posing for photos. I found it to be a lovely get-together. Many gifts, a variety of cookies and holiday treats, and pretty party dresses. And the men paint-balled in the yard, so they were happy. 


I was rather oblivious to the party's Mexican theme. I just thought the tacos and Coronas were a great meal alternative to turkey. Turns out we are going on ANOTHER group vacation in 2013. Exact destination is to be decided, but I CAN'T WAIT! Did I marry into the right family or what?  We spent the night in St. Cloud and returned to our home early afternoon where we opened the last of the gifts.


Cece received lots of fun toys and adorable clothes. I got a great new pair of winter boots and Lindt truffles from Joe. And even though Joe can be kind of grinchy,  he even watched Elf with me when we got home on Christmas day. I really couldn't ask for more.

Ooh! Lastly, that fantastic family photo is courtesy of Angela, her patience, and her fancy camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment