Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cecelia's First Concert

This afternoon, I went on a rather brave outing with the C Monster. I had planned to go to a dear friend's Christmas concert and thought, why not bring the baby? She'll loooove the music. Maybe so much that she'll even take a snooze? So, Cece went to her first concert. In a church. To listen to a chamber choir and orchestra. How classy are we?And she did not nap, but she did  like it. In fact, I'm pretty she even tried to sing along. Even though we were sitting in the back, I got a little nervous about her making it through the second half. I called Joe just as he was finishing work and errands, and he picked her up during intermission. Although I was by myself for part II, it was a lovely, lovely concert and absolutely got me in the Christmas spirit (not that I wasn't already!)



No comments:

Post a Comment